Sunday, June 1, 2008

Moving Day is coming soon...

Moving Day is coming soon. I will soon be saying goodbye to my little life here in Seattle. We are trying to sell everything on craigslist and packing up what little we have. I don't consider us to be pack rats. We throw a lot away but we still have a LOT of stuff to get rid of. I was surprised. Every time I think I want to keep something I think of this quote:

The best things in life are not things - unknown

I am ready for the move though. I embrace my new life to begin. One without craigslist, job, a car and plenty of convenience. Starting over. I don't ever want to look back and think that when we made a door open, we didn't step outside. I am probably taking it to the extreme by moving to Europe. Still though, part of me is wondering why I am playing it safe by moving to Europe. The other part of me is wondering why the other part is CRAZY and why I am not moving back to the Midwest????

The only thing we have done is find an apartment and my hubby has a job, The rest, as they say, will be an adventure.

No comments: