Monday, August 4, 2008

Coffee

Those of you who know me know I don't drink coffee.

That is until I packed up 2 suitcases of my belongings, traveled for close to 20 hours over 5000 mi, and moved to a different country with a 2 year old. Until this point, I probably had as many cups of coffee that one could count on both hands.

Now I drink coffee. In fact, I have been drinking 2 cups a day. This is sad. I was a tea drinker.

Yesterday our "toddler alarm clock" didn't go off 8am yesterday and then the Scientist was late for class.

Hence, I didn't have any coffee. Then I was tired and kept cursing myself for not making figuring out how to make a cup of coffee. What happened to me??? Is this how coffee sucks you in? You need it for a few weeks and then you can never stop drinking it!

1 comment:

cliff1976 said...

Uh...so are you on it or off it? Nice seeing you this weekend, by the way!