Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My numerous posts

A friend (who shall remain nameless) had the guts to point out I am posting a lot. Where do I find the time to post?

Well last week, B was taking 3 hour naps in the afternoon. We have a new apartment and there isn't that much work to do. C gets home in the evening and has Hausafgabe (homework) and he is also working on at least 1 and maybe 2 papers. His papers are somehow scientific and somehow significant although he is mostly just playing with bright green dots.

We just moved here a week ago and know absolutely no one. Well, we do barely know one person but they are in the US for a couple of weeks.

The final verdict-I have nothing else to do!

I hope my blogging gets less frequent.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hi!

I stumbled upon your blog by chance and I enjoy reading about your encounters with my fellow germans.
So, no reason there to reduce your output :)

And now, for simply educational reasons:

Hallo!
Ich bin zufälligerweise über Deinen Blog gestolpert und es macht mir viel Spass über deine Begegnungen mit meinen Landsleuten zu lesen.
Kein Grund also, deinen Output zu reduzieren :)

Kayla said...

Kimber and our dad and I all agree that we like that you blog a lot :)