Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Look...



I know I am freaking you out (if anybody is reading this) with the new layout but my old layout was just too busy and it needed to go. Let me know if you like the new look better!

We didn't do much today. We shopped at the grocery store. We made our own dinner with snail bratwurst and salad. We went to the fruit stand. B acted goofy in the curtains and then insisted I take his picture.

Happy 4th everyone. Enjoy the fireworks! We are going to join former president Georgie Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel (the prime minister) for the opening of the new US Embassy in Berlin at Parisier Platz tonight. That is...if B can stay awake or go to sleep while we are out.

Update: C is responsible for help with the new look! Awesome Title Bar!!!

4 comments:

jimandkids said...

Danielle - I like the new, cleaner format. Keep up the god work!
Jim G

jimandkids said...

Oops! I meant GOOD work!

Tom said...

Hey DDT! Fantastical to read all about how well you guys are settling in to life in Berlin. I'm sure Bode will adjust soon. I can't wait to hear about when he learns how to say "bus" in deutsch! I hope you have (or had I suppose) a good America's birfday in Berlin. And may Bush Sr. please show better manners than his son, the masseur. We miss you guys, as you say, tonses, and hope to meet up again soon. hugs & kisses, Tom

Yelli said...

Thanks Jim! I do too. ALthough, I should be thanking Chris since his computer nerdiness enabled me to clean it up. But what am I talking about? You have one of those too!