Monday, September 1, 2008

I was trying...

to stay out of politics on my blog but I just can not.

Anyone who is white, brown, pink, purple or blue with polka dots should be appalled that this is happening in our country.

This is so un-American that I can't even say anymore about it except that "this is pretty messed up." After having a very long conversation a few weeks ago with a friend who is more knowledgeable about the former DDR, these type of tactics remind me of the STASI.

I hope this will be the last time I have to blog about this.

UPDATE: there is also some good information and more videos here.

UPDATE #2- They have arrested an AP reporter, a photographer and 2 Producers. THIS IS MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!! I can't believe in my lifetime, reporters were arrested...sad day...

No comments: