Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Facts Meme

I was tagged for a meme by Andrea at Blogging Mama.
I have to reveal six random thing about me! ok...here it goes....

1. I met my hubby the summer before 7th grade. We were in a play together called the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He was Peter-I was the dashing Tumnus the fawn.

2. I had bright red hair growing up and as I got older, it faded into a reddish brown color. Even though I hated my red hair growing up, I currently am having an identity crisis because no one sees me as a red head anymore!

3. I can't keep a plant alive if my life depended on it and am very jealous every time Green Thumb Jul posts pics of her vegetable garden!!! From her balcony nonetheless!!!!!

4. I once had a student (middle school) strip most of her clothes off in my class while dancing. I was substituting and she was mad at me for asking her take her book out and do her homework. (This story had actually more bizzare things than just this happen so if you are really curious and have about 10 min and extra beer-ask away...)

5. I can barely use my IPOD and Kimber and Kayla can testify to that!

6. Since staying at home with Baby Bird (~ July 1), I can honestly say I have played some sort of trains every day! I need a vacation!!!!

Seriously, there is not much interesting about me (at least that I would reveal in my blog.) Maybe the Whiny Expat Meet-up can loosen our tongues a bit with some delicious Bremen bier!

Okay, for those of you tagged, here are the rules, as I was given:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I don't know who to tag as I am relatively new to the blogging world and the few people I do know have already been tagged so if you do this meme, post it in the comments and I will add you to the list! CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED in other words.... (although maybe I could strongly suggest that CN Heidelbergerin will do this because she is just very interesting!)

3 comments:

C N Heidelberg said...

Aw, thanks for the tag!! I wish we got to talk more over the weekend! There were just so many people there and it was all over so quickly; I can't believe it!! Your family is just so adorable. I've had a wicked cold brewing all weekend and am now feeling totally glazed over but will do the meme sometime soon :)

Yelli said...

@CN - Get Well soon!

C N Heidelberg said...

Hi Yelli, I did the meme! :)
http://cndrnh.blogspot.com/2008/10/indulging-in-meme.html