Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny Foto Freitag - special Belgian edition

This picture is taken from a very rural area of Belgium near Wavre which is near the border of Wallonia and Flanders. Seriously folks, there were cows across the street and hardly any houses around.

Really? The best American car wash? We are now famous for hamburgers, Michael Jordan and now Car Washing Places? I guess I wasn't aware of how good I had it...


21.Nov.08: Edited to reflect correction of Wallonia to Flanders.

4 comments:

arturgreensward said...

Throughout Belgium I have seen that most car wash places advertise themselves as "American" or "American-style". I have no idea if it actually means something or if car washes are just thought of as an American thing... one car wash not far from the one pictured advertises their wash as using "American soft tissue" whatever that means.

arturgreensward said...

BTW Leuven is in Flanders not Wallonia and that picture was taken near Wavre.

Yelli said...

@ artur - I don't get it either. I wasn't aware we were famous for car washes! Thanks for the corrections! D'oh!

arturgreensward said...

Nice, except that Wavre is in Wallonia. :)