Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little Christmas music

Warning: Shameless Self Promotion below...

As some of you may know, singing has been a part of my life as long as I can remember. I recently joined a lovely choir here called Embassy Singers.

We have some concerts coming up in Berlin and Dresden so if you are around on the following dates and would like to pop in for some lovely Christmas music, you are more than welcome! We have some private engagements but the public concerts are below and FREE!!!! (and yes I get to sing at the Frauenkirche in Dresden! WOW!!!)

Date Time Location Description




Sunday 14 December 5.15 p.m. English Methodist Church, Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 87 Carol service
Tuesday 16 December 7.30 p.m. Marienkirche, Berlin (near TV Tower) Carol service
Sunday 21 December 6 p.m. Frauenkirche, Dresden Carol service

3 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

I'm sorry I live too far to attend!

Kate in NJ said...

Me too, but I wish you great success and enjoyment!

J said...

I had no idea you sang. I do wish I could attend. I love Christmas music.