Saturday, December 27, 2008

How did you find out?

I have a lot of family visiting right now (all of my siblings, their significant others and parents) and won't be blogging much the next couple of weeks. My holiday season has been interesting as "Christmas in Berlin 2008 Experiment" has been underway. Interesting tidbits about "What to do when the weather outside sucks in Berlin?" and "Why do Germans refuse to admit it is cold here?" posts to come soon.

On another note, Baby Bird was so happy to see his grandparents...and I am enjoying the little bit of extra rest the grandparents being around has provided me with!

For a little trip down nostalgia lane...I don't know about you folks but my story about who Santa really was was a teensy bit different and certainly less depressing...


No comments: