Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny Foto Freitag

I recently visited a lovely restaurant in Berlin called the Giraffe cafe. This is a portion of their breakfast menu. See anything odd?



Can't read German? Here is a translation.

To all Americans out there; do you remember the last time you ate a hamburger beef steak for breakfast? At least they added a salad!

To all who live in California; are peach, ham and cheese sandwiches WITH chicken nuggets on the side (Don't forget the curry sauce!) a regular part of your breakfast? Or any part of your menu planning???

I think Germany the chef owes all Americans an apology!

Do you have a funny photo you would like to share? Upload it here and let the fun begin!


5 comments:

So Smrt said...

Thanks for giving me the motivation to post pics! The food on that menu sounded seriously unappetizing...although I do like my chicken nuggets!

The Muehli's said...

It always amazes me what they consider "American" in Germany. I have seen some bizarre stuff...now I just need to start bringing my camera everywhere I go so I can actually share the strangeness! :)

Cap11C said...

At brunch recently, one of my daughters ordered chicken strips with hash browns instead of fries, and bacon on the side! Perhaps the chef was taking his cues from teenage American girls?

So Smrt said...

Hi, Yelli! I linked Funny Photo Friday on my site...I hope that's okay. If you decide not to Linky let me know and I'll remove it. I just thought that maybe some of the Unplugged people might enjoy it too! - Meg

Tamara said...

I don't know about you guys, but in California we eat everything with a side of chicken nuggets. But here, we actually call them Obama fingers.