Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny Foto Freitag

This may not be so strange to some. However, remember we are in Germany. Corona, a Mexican beer, is not normally found here in bars and if it is, it is very expensive "import beer." (that got me a good laugh the first time I found Corona for 8 Euros)

In fact, I have yet to find passable Mexican food or Corona anywhere in a grocery store or drink market or restaurant.

So why is there a car here in front of the German capital building, Reichstag? (It is dark but the capital building is behind the car. The River is what you can see in the background)


Your guess is as good as mine....

Do you have a Funny Foto you would like to share this week? Join in on the fun below!

3 comments:

lettershometoyou said...

EIGHT EUROS? Were you in the Adlon?

Snuffin Muffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
So Smrt said...

Oops, that was me signed in as my neice. We are blogging on my sister's site this week because it's her birthday. I'll be back next week, though. Nice to see you.

I think the car belonged to some crazy American! :)