Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch out PhD's!

The Scientist has some stiff competition for the scientific community job market. These guys work like robots! errr...They are robots!

And speaking of jobs....in case you didn't notice, I haven't been blogging or commenting as much lately. The reason? This hausfrau found a job! I am working as a consultant in my former field. The work is challenging but it offers flexibility. I can even sometimes work at home. (trying to ignore the floor that needs to be swept my science, expat and political blogs!)

I am also working with Germans and am amused to no end at learning the different customs that accompany working in a foriegn location. I will try to share some of those idiosyncrasies with you.

Happy Friday to you all! I hope the weather is as nice in your area as it is here in Berlin! (66F/18C) FINALLY!

3 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Congratulations on the job! That's great. Ignore the floor - it'll still be there tomorrow!

And yes, yesterday it hit 70!! Wahoo!

C N Heidelberg said...

Extreme confession time!!

I'm going to be working again soon. And I'm not excited about it, not even for the tiniest little second. :( I think I am the laziest scum of the earth...

Yelli said...

Congrats on the job CN!!!