Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny Foto Freitag - X-rated edition

I am not sure these technically fit but they are definitely in the spirit of Funny Foto Freitag. Both of these flyers were recently found under the windshield wipers on car windows in the morning near my house.

Guess which one is the for a new Hair Salon and which one is for a Sex Club???

front

back


Ok, so it is probably not that hard to guess but I still found the hair salon flyer rather "flashy!" (I tried to blur the words that would clue you in)

Also, if you look close enough, you will also see that the sex club poster offers sex shows, alcoholic drinks, breakfast and all-you-can-eat pizza! Got to have something besides just nekkid women I guess...

If you want to join in, post a picture and link to your blog below! Happy Funny Foto Freitag!




1 comment:

headbang8 said...

Probably not what you were expecting, Yelli. But enjoy!