- ensure all train tracks are connected in an efficient manner
- must be familiar with collapsible bridges
- tunnels must withstand pressure of trains underneath AND above
- Up/Downs must be included and used as often as possible. They also must be referred to as Up/Downs.
- trains must ALWAYS stay with their assigned tender!
- all trains must have easy access to Engine Sheds
This takes mad skillz! Here is my junior engineer. (Ok, Ok I admit-he is the BOSS!)
Now you know why I don't have much time for blogging lately!