Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Solution

I am not going to bore you with details about why I haven't blogged but a choir trip to Dunblane and...let's just say that being sick sucks. You know what sucks even more? A toddler that is sick. Poor little guy. We are all recovered (for the most part) but falling asleep before my head hits the pillow every night is not entirely conducive to blogging.

back to regularly scheduled blogging...

Have you ever been hungry AND your feet were bare? Well, look no further!

Introducing...BROTSCHUH!

And only 62 Euros! Imagine that! Hurry before they are all sold out!


Thanks to my friend J for the heads up!

2 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

My little boo is sick since yesterday too. Fortunately not too sick. Their eyelashes look extra beautiful when they're sick.

Kimber.G. said...

I'm sitting in a really quiet part of my school and I'm trying so hard not to laugh hysterically. That is so funny!