Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celebrate

It is hard to believe but my little Baby Bird has a special day today...


It seems like just yesterday we were 2 unsuspecting parents bringing home our sweet baby with thoughts of what parenting is like...


marveling at some of his first smiles...


BB 12.5 weeks
Now marveling at his goofy smiles...


BB Pfaueninsel April 2010

And knowing better that parenting is not at all what you expect...

Did I really think my child's face would always be free of dirt, sand, chocolate and boogers at one point?

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled day!


Happy Birthday Baby Bird!

3 comments:

Snooker said...

He's a cutie-pie for sure.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Happy Birthday BB!

christina said...

Happy Birthday cutie!

Kristin said...

Is that a shirt with buttons I see him wearing?? Aw I miss the little guy!!