Friday, December 24, 2010

Seasons Greetings!

Season's Greetings...I mean...Merry Christmas everyone!

I wouldn't want the wrath of the "War against Christmas" folks upon this blog!!!
We are still here, still getting no sleep although starting on solid foods has helped little Igel sleep a little better. I am only waking up 4X a night instead of 6! And naps during the day? What are those? I am no baby sleep expert but don't babies need sleep???!?!?!?!?

Here are 2 pics we recently snapped while out and about 'round Berlin. A woman next to us told her partner (in a very southern German dialect I might add) "Nur in Berlin!"



I love the German flag on the back!



(maybe next year he will sing for us!!!)

3 comments:

cliff1976 said...

Loved that Daily Show clip, thanks!

Frohes Fest und Alles Gute!

christina said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

J said...

Merry Christmas to you too.